DJControl Inpulse 200
Start easy and reveal your DJing skills with Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200. Learn to mix with the controller’s 5 unique features and built-in tutorials, be creative with its 8 pads and 8 modes (Hot Cue, Roll, FX, Sampler), and scratch with its touch-detection jog wheels.
- Learn the basics of DJing with the controller's exclusive features:
- Tempo and Beat Align guides that light up, in addition to the Assistant and Energy functions.
- Comprehensive DJing software included: discover the basics of DJing with interactive help and integrated tutorial videos.
- Choose your tracks easily with IMA, the Intelligent Music Assistant, and its suggestions of today’s hottest tracks.
- Learn the right moves thanks to the layout of the buttons and sliders, like those found on a professional controller.
- This compact controller is easy to carry on nights out.
Built in, on-board dynamic light guides: removes the need to look at a screen
Tempo guide: shows where to move the tempo fader
Beat Align guide: shows the best direction to turn the jog wheel
IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant):
Trending songs: display a list of the best upcoming songs to play, suggested by DJUCED® Artificial Intelligence
Assistant: press a key to instantly get the best music suggestions
Energy: match your tracks to the energy level of the party
Integrated into DJUCED® with full built-in video tutorials — watch to learn the basics of DJing and develop your skills
- Learn how to DJ with integrated tutorial videos
- Interactive help
- Track recommendations: displays a list of the best songs to play, as recommended by DJUCED® artificial intelligence
- Assistant: suggests tracks from your own library
- Energy: helps you to get the party going. Get your guests dancing with high-energy tracks, then calm the mood with slower tracks
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 8, 10/macOS® 10.11 and higher
- Compatible with Core 2 Duo processor or higher + 4GB RAM or more
DJUCED® (PC | Mac) : https://www.djuced.com/
Jog wheel: touch detection for scratch mode
4 pads: activate 4 modes (hot-cue, roll, fx, sampler)
Loop in / Loop Out keys
Set the gain, 2 EQ levels, filter on knobs, volume and mix on faders
Set the master volume and select a preview
Master speaker output + headphones output